The Fire Circle, 4,5 and 6 June 2021
Hosted by Magic Wizardy
Terms & Conditions
Thank you for booking your space on our transformational weekend!
We look forward to welcoming you to this family-run farm venue.
By making this booking you are entering an agreement with us. Please read our terms and conditions of booking below.
Campsite and Fire Circle Venue
- This is a grass only campsite – no hard pitches
- If you want to bring a live-in vehicle or camper on site you MUST inform the organiser at the time of booking – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are two fixed permanent toilets and two fixed showers. Hot water is free, in both the showers and toilet hand basins, powered by electricity.
- There are facilities to empty your camping toilet
- There are three water standpipes, providing mains drinking water.
- The grass will be mown short, weather permitting.
- There is a hard track running through the campsite.
- We will provide rubbish and recycling bins.
- We will let you know closer to the time if there will be any hot food available on site.
Alcohol and Drugs
This is a transformational event, and we want to raise our energy naturally around the fire. We ask that no drink or drugs be consumed around the fire, at workshops or any other presentations or performances over the weekend.
Our Responsibility In the unfortunate circumstance that Magic Wizardry, your hosts, have to cancel this event due to reasons such as force majeure, your full ticket will be refunded to you (less the cost of any external payment system i.e. Paypal).
Your responsibility If you have to cancel coming to the event your initial deposit and all payments made up until the point of cancellation are non-refundable unless extreme circumstances (see below) are presented to us of course.
- Hospitalisation or broken limb
- Death of a close relative
- Extreme illness of a close relative
- A serious accident of self of close relative
Damages and Breakages
All incidents must be reported when they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages but will send an invoice for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant. No fireworks or Chinese lanterns are permitted
We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions.
Any data collected during this booking will be stored only on our computers. We will not share your details with any third party.
Event Booking confirmation
Will be sent via email.